(1) Tell us about SEKAI CAFE
A Muslim joining our company has made us realised that there are many people around the world have limited dining options, Muslims, vegetarian, or people have allergies.
We first started out to sell Halal food products. It’s been three years since we’ve established our Halal food warehouse and our online store (http://www.smile-8.jp/).
Recently, we’ve also launched SAMURAI kitchen, a mobile kitchen car that provides Halal food. (https://www.halalmedia.jp…/samurai-kitchen-halal-food-can-…/)
With the aim to further extend our services to more people, we are setting up our SEKAI CAFE in Asakusa.
SEKAI CAFE aims to be able to serve anyone who comes to dine with us. We serve food with a mission in mind; a cafe where anyone around the world and throughout Japan can enjoy our food.
We will have our Grand Opening on 11 November 2014.
(2) What does SEKAI CAFE especially cater to their customers?
SEKAI CAFE is committed to the following:
- We do not use pork. We only use Halal meat products and there is no alcohol in any of our dishes.
- To cater to our vegetarian customers, we use only plant-based sugar in all our dishes.
- The origin of our animal ingredients and the existence of potentially allergic ingredients are stated.
(3) Any message for our readers?
We are now preparing to open and we appreciate your support.
We hope you enjoy dining with us in the historic area of Asakusa.
Please visit us on November 11, 2014! Our Grand Opening is at 11:11am!
Get a Fresh smoothie for free! by liking our Facebook page or inform our staff that you’ve read about us in Halal Media Japan.
※Free smoothie with any other in-store purchase
※Limited to one smoothie per customer only
Getting to SEKAI CAFE:
- 4-min walk from Toei Asakusa Line, Asakusa Station
- 2-min walk from Ginza Line, Asakusa Station
Address: 1-18-8 Asakusa, Taito-Ku, Tokyo