This post is also available in: 日本語 繁體中文
The First Attempt of Ippudo
Ippudo opened Ippudo Lumine EST Shinjuku on July 9th, 2022 (Sat), offering plant-based ramen on a regular basis. It is said to be the first initiative in a domestic store.
Ippudo Lumine EST Shinjuku offers “Plant-based Akamaru”, “Plant-based Shiramaru” which was on sale limitedly, “Toyojun Veggie Seimen” with plenty of vegetable stock, animal-product-free gyoza, and limited summer product “Chilled Karaka”, in addition to their signature tonkotsu ramen “Shiramaru Motomi” and “Akamaru Shinmi”.
IPPUDO’s 100% Plant-Based Akamaru Ramen Available on Online Shop and Limited Time Offer/Quantity at 11 Branches!
* Plant-based products are made in the same kitchen as products using animal ingredients.
* Eggs are not used in plant-based products, but the noodles are boiled in the same kettle as those that use eggs.
* Green onions, onions, and garlic are used in plant-based products.
* The menu contents are an example at the time of opening. It may change in the future.
* “Plant-based” products are not eligible for birthday coupons and premium coupons in the Ippudo official app.
View this post on Instagram
About Ippudo Lumine EST Shinjuku
- Lumine EST Shinjuku 8F, 3-38-1 Shinjuku, Tokyo 〒160-0022
- Opening Hour
- 11:00=21:00 (L.O 20.30)
- (subject to change at the request of the government)
- Shop website
The Plant-Based Egg “UMAMI EGG” Become a Grand Menu at Ikebukuro’s Vegetarian Butcher
Egg But “Not Egg”? The Egg Substitutes Trend in Japan!