(1) Fooddiversity.today is not a HALAL certification body.
(2) Fooddiversity.today cannot answer to questions with respect to whether a certain item is HALAL or not.
(3) Fooddiversity.today provides information for Muslim readers to decide for themselves whether something is HALAL or not.
(4) The only time that Fooddiversity.today uses the word “HALAL” is when “HALAL certificate” has been issued, regardless of the certification body, or when the responsible person of the store, etc. is Muslim and recognizes as HALAL.
*Includes when the word is used in posts contributed from Muslim writers.
(5) Fooddiversity.today is not in cooperation with any specific HALAL certification bodies.