This post is also available in: Indonesia
Enjoy The Flavorful Ayam-Ya Ramen at Home!
Talking about halal ramen in Japan, Ayam-Ya is one of the pioneers in developing halal ramen with branches in Tokyo, Kyoto, and Osaka. The ramen is amazingly tasty as it gains fans not only from Muslims but also from Japanese customers.
Ayam-Ya Kyoto is now offering their frozen ramen through their online shop (available in Japanese, English, and Bahasa Indonesia) so that we can enjoy them at home without worrying about the need to go outside!
Two Flavors of Ramen You Can Enjoy At Home!
Ayam-Ya Kyoto offers shoyu ramen and (the popular) spicy ramen. A pack consists of frozen noodles, soup, and product information with cooking instructions in English and Bahasa Indonesia.
The noodles come in 125 g and both soups in 313 g/each. You will need to store them at a temperature of -18°C (freezer).
All of the items do not contain any pork or alcoholic ingredients and obtained halal certification.
How about the taste?
Since it is Ayam-Ya, you don’t even need to be bothered with that worry! They taste as delicious as when you are having them in the restaurant. The shoyu ramen has a thick flavorful soup while their popular spicy ramen has a nice kick of spices. Both meet very well with the chewy noodles.
How To Cook
- Prepare a large and smaller pot. The large pot to boil the noodles and the smaller pot to heat the soup.
- Put 3 liters of water in the large pot and 2 liters in the smaller pot.
- When the water boiled, put the frozen soup pack in the small pot and let it heat for 8 minutes.
- When the water in the large pot is boiled, insert the frozen noodles and boil for 3 minutes while stirring it with chopsticks. (Tips: When the water is boiled, pour some hot water into the ramen bowl and let it stay for a while. A heated bowl makes the ramen taste more delicious. Throw the hot water from the bowl before pouring the soup on step 6).
- Put the noodles in a colander and drain the water.
- Pour the soup into a ramen bowl then put in the noodles.
- Add toppings such as onion, chicken slices, green onion, seaweed, etc as your like and enjoy!
Where To Purchase
The ramen is available for purchase per 1 pcs, 5 pcs, 10 pcs, and 20 pcs pack at https://ckfoods.thebase.in/.