TOP 10 popular halal/Muslim-friendly restaurants in Japan in March 2020, based on restaurant access on Halal Gourmet Japan.
Download Halal Gourmet Japan app for a convenient experience in finding Muslim/Vegetarian-friendly restaurants in Japan!
1. Nikkoken (Sano-shi, Tochigi)
Nikkoken is a famous Sano ramen shop located just a few mins walk from Sano station in Tochigi prefecture. A number of Muslims are visiting the shop just to enjoy the ramen, it proofs how tasty the ramen is!
Last month, it opens a temporary shop that lasts until Sept 6 t the event in JR Takanawa Gateway station in Tokyo.
2. Okonomiyaki Origami (Hiroshima)
Okonomiyaki Origami has been a popular restaurant after its re-open a few times ago that serves halal Hiroshima-style okonomiyaki Muslims have been craving for.
3. Padma Halal Food (Misato, Saitama)
A popular halal food located at Misato City in Saitama Prefecture, an oasis for Muslims, who are (we can say) mostly living in the Saitama area, to purchase halal needs.
4. Toko Indonesia (Shinjuku, Tokyo)
This is a popular store to find authentic Indonesian food ingredients in the town. Also available for online purchase.
5. Luxe Burgers (Ningyocho, Tokyo)
The popular lamb burgers, known as the very first halal burger in Japan. It crowds not only by Muslims, but also by Japanese customers.
6. Halal Shop Kaliber (Mejiro, Tokyo)
7. Japanese Restaurant MATSURI (Osaka)
8. Watan Sapporo Halal Food (Sapporo, Hokkaido)
9. Tendon Ginza Itsuki (Ginza, Tokyo)
10. Curry House CoCoICHIBANYA Kabukicho (Shinjuku, Tokyo)