Halal Restaurant in the Center of Hiroshima, “Zicon”
Hiroshima, one of popular sightseeing city in Japan that well-known with its world-heritage Hiroshima Peace Memorial (Genbaku Dome) and beautiful Itsukushima shrine.
Even so, it was an area without any halal restaurant exist.
But now, located in the center of Hiroshima city, Zicon comes bring muslim friendly course menu, such as the well-known Hiroshima cuisine, Hiroshima okonomiyaki and deep-fried oyster.
Moreover, they also serve that popular halal wagyu!
※ This restaurant is the only place where you can eat halal Hiroshima okonomiyaki! (by Sept 2018)
If you happen to come to Hiroshima, please come and enjoy the meal directly made by Japanese cuisine professional chef, Anno chef.
There, you also can find bento box using halal meat.
Please make reservation to contact below.
1. Our restaurant does not have a halal certification from third-party organization
2 . Kitchen is not exclusive to halal cooking but also used to prepare the menu
3. We only use halal certified meat in muslim friendly menu
4. We use halal certified seasonings in muslim friendly menu
(Those without certified, the ingredients have been thoroughly inspected)
5. We use separate cookware such as cutting boards, knives, bowls etc
6. Bento need to be reserved at least 2 days before. ￥10,000 and ￥30,000 course need to be reserved at least 5 days before
(fried oysters, boiled beef stew, okonomiyaki, Japanese beef steak, sushi 3 set or chicken porridge)
(fried oysters, boiled beef stew, okonomiyaki, Japanese kuroge wagyu steak, sushi 3 set, dessert)
(fried oysters, boiled beef stew, okonomiyaki, duck meat, The top brand of Japanese wagyu beef “Ozakigyu” steak, meat sushi, dessert)
(seasoned rice, beef, duck meat, 2 side dishes)
(sushi, beef, duck meat, 2 side dishes)
soda, green tea, orange juice, cola
ginger, plum juice
※ Include tax