Authentic Muslim-Friendly Japanese Meals in Osaka!
If you’re traveling to Japan and looking for a place to enjoy Japanese cuisine that is Muslim-friendly, you may want to consider visiting Hotel Plaza Osaka. The hotel’s Japanese restaurant, Kaden, offers Muslim-friendly meals that use halal ingredients and seasoning to ensure that visitors can enjoy authentic Japanese foods without worrying about their dietary restrictions.
Located on the third floor of the hotel, Kaden provides a cozy and warm atmosphere that is perfect for travelers looking to enjoy local foods. Their main courses are Sukiyaki Course and Sukiyaki & Temaki-sushi Course, with an a la carte menu that includes classic sashimi and sushi, popular tempura, and Osaka specialties kushi-katsu (skewers).
One of the best things about Kaden is that it accepts customers in groups as well as customers who are not staying at the hotel. So, even if you’re not a guest at Hotel Plaza Osaka, you can still enjoy their Muslim-friendly meals at Kaden. Moreover, Kaden also accepts requests for meals based on your budget by consultation in advance.
All of the dishes are prepared with halal freshest ingredients to ensure that guests can experience the best flavors of Japan.
- We do not have halal certification from a halal certification body.
- The kitchen is not exclusively for halal meals, as it is also used for common meals.
- We use halal-certified meat for our Muslim-friendly menu.
- We use Muslim-friendly seasonings for our Muslim-friendly menu. However, for seasonings without halal certification, we thoroughly check the ingredients.
- We separate the cooking ware, such as cutting boards, knives, bowls, and fryers.
- We use the same tableware for our Muslim-friendly menu as we do for our common menu. If requested, we will provide disposable tableware, cups, spoons, forks, etc.
- Reservations must be made at least 3 days in advance for our Muslim-friendly menu, although there is a limited number of items that can be prepared on the day.
If you’re interested in trying out Kaden’s Muslim-friendly meals, you can make a reservation at least three days in advance by calling 06-6301-6133. English-speaking staff is available to assist you with your reservation.
Hotel Plaza Osaka is easily accessible from the Juso station (Hankyu line) west exit, which is just a five-minute walk away. Alternatively, you can also reach the hotel from Shin-Osaka station by taxi.
Hotel Plaza Osaka’s Kaden restaurant is a great place to enjoy Muslim-friendly meals in Japan. Whether you’re a guest at the hotel or just passing through, Kaden’s cozy atmosphere and delicious food are sure to make your trip to Japan more enjoyable.