TOP 10 popular halal/Muslim-friendly restaurants in Japan in March 2020, based on restaurant access on Halal Gourmet Japan.
Download Halal Gourmet Japan app for a convenient experience in finding Muslim/Vegetarian-friendly restaurants in Japan!
1. SOLEIL (Shimbashi, Tokyo)
SOLEIL is a new restaurant opened at the beginning of September in the new shopping complex in Ginza, Hibiya Okuroji. It serves halal and vegan meals that are cooked by a professional chef that makes you will not notice. Available halal pizza that gains high responses from Muslim residents.
2. Nikkoken (Sano city, Tochigi)
Nikkoken is a famous Sano ramen shop located just a few mins walk from Sano station in Tochigi prefecture. A number of Muslims are visiting the shop just to enjoy the ramen, it proofs how tasty the ramen is!
A few months ago it opened a temporary shop at the event in JR Takanawa Gateway station in Tokyo.
3. Okonomiyaki Origami (Hiroshima)
Okonomiyaki Origami has been a popular restaurant after its re-open a few times ago that serves halal Hiroshima-style okonomiyaki Muslims have been craving for.
4. Luxe Burgers (Ningyocho, Tokyo)
The popular lamb burgers, known as the very first halal burger in Japan. It crowds not only by Muslims but also by Japanese customers.
5. Padma Halal Food (Misato, Saitama)
A popular halal food located at Misato City in Saitama Prefecture, an oasis for Muslims, who are (we can say) mostly living in the Saitama area, to purchase halal needs.
6. Halal Shop Kaliber (Mejiro, Tokyo)
7. Watan Sapporo Halal Food (Sapporo, Hokkaido)
8. Tendon Ginza Itsuki (Ginza, Tokyo)
9. Toko Indonesia (Shinjuku, Tokyo)
10. Japanese Restaurant MATSURI (Osaka)