Prime HALAL Kobe Beef Course at Yokohamaseryna Romanchaya
Yokohama is a lively town with a mixture of culture from various countries including Japan, Western countries, and China. It continues to develop and grow as it reached 150 years since opening the port, with many attractions that can be enjoyed by anyone from children to adults.
More about Yokohama here.
Yokohamaseryna Romanchaya, which has been loved by many people for over 40 years in Yokohama, is now offering prime HALAL Kobe beef course. You can enjoy prime HALAL Kobe beef and delicious dishes made with seasonal ingredients selected from around Japan in a relaxing, nostalgic Taisho Roman style atmosphere. Please use it for important reception and dinner with clients, as well as when travelling.
Reservation is required 1 week in advance.
*100% cancellation fee will be charged for cancelling the reservation less than week in advance.
*What is HALAL Kobe beef? Find here.
Content of the Course
A list of condiments and ingredients used.
Yokohamaseryna Romanchaya HALAL-Friendly Policy
1. The restaurant is not HALAL-certified.
2. HALAL-certified beef is served.
3. HALAL-certified condiments are used (contents are checked for those without certification).
4. Kitchen exclusive for HALAL is not available.
5. Cooking utensils exclusive for HALAL such as cutting board, bowls, tong, etc. are used.
6. Although plates and cutleries are the same as those use for other customers, we can serve using disposable plates, glasses, knives, forks, and chop sticks upon request.